91% is a documentary that examines the national gun debate through our laws surrounding the background check system.
2007 - 2013
Shell Shocked is a documentary that examines gun violence in New Orleans from the perspective of the youth who are most affected by it.
Water Ways is a collection of short documentaries about Louisiana's master plan to save the coast from disappearing.
Louisiana Endowment for The Humanities: Water/Ways – Director/Series Producer, 2017
International Youth Project: (Re)connecting Youth – Writer/Producer/Director, 2017
Strong City – Writer/Producer/Director, 2017
I.A.T.S.E 478 LA Small Business Project – Writer/Producer/Director, 2016
Lucy Rose Clinic: Butterfly – Writer/Producer/Director, 2016
Time’s 100: Teach For America Kira Orange Jones – Field Producer, 2015
Sierra Club: Rebuilding the Lower 9th Ward and Katrina 10 – Field Producer/Cam Op, 2015
City of New Orleans: The Welcome Table – Camera Operator, 2015
· 1st prize winner for film festivals in Chicago, Knoxville, New Hope, and Trenton
· Recipient of Chicago Social Change Jail Education Solutions Award for Shell Shocked, 2013
· Millenial Award for Best Film for Shell Shocked, 2013
· NCCD Media for A Just Society Award for Shell Shocked, 2016
· Contextualizing ideas into a documentary format
· Developing scripts, creating budgets, and building teams to fit a project
· Skilled interviewer with the ability to quickly put subjects at ease and always an active listener
· Develop strategies for turning media into material to use for multiplatform campaigns
· Likes bike rides and loves the game of dominos